1. I want to submit my proposal but it says I still need disclosure to be signed? If you have a co-presenter they need to also sign the disclosure before you can submit it. You can view a step-by-step guide here. They should have received an email with instructions to log in, but if they have any problems please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Where do I get a receipt for my registration? Please check the email affiliated with your TED account, as receipts are sent when you register for the conference. Still, need a copy of your receipt? Please email email@example.com
3. Where can I find the TED 2019 program to document my presentation? Please check the "Past Conferences" page on the TED website:TED Conference | Teacher Education Division (tedcec.org)
4. When will proposals open/What is the deadline for proposals? Proposals will be open April 1-June 1, 2021. We will not accept late proposals. Please refer to the proposal submission page to find Call for Papers, rubric, and "How To" information. Proposal Submission Page | Teacher Education Division (tedcec.org)
5. When will I receive notification about my proposal status? Presenters will be notified by August 15, 2021 about their proposal status.
6. When does registration open? Registration opens April 22, 2021. Please remember, all presenters must register by September 15, 2021 to be included in the program.
7. When can I book my hotel room? The hotel block is open NOW. You must use this link to receive the TED 2021 conference rate: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1607988001816&key=GRP&app=resvlink
8. When does the conference begin and end? The Opening Session is at 4:30 PM on Tuesday, November 2 and the conference closes at noon on Friday, November 5. The full schedule will be provided after October 1, once we have ensured all presenters have registered.
9. I do not seem to be getting emails from TED. What should I do? Please check your spam folder and make sure your profile has been updated if you have a different employer than when you joined CEC. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this still does not remedy it
10. What AV will be provided for my session? TED will provide AV for all Single Papers and Multiple Paper/Panel Presentations. This includes a projector and screen. We suggest you bring your own connectors to hook up to the projector. Conversation Sessions and Interactive Posters will not have any forms of AV (including projectors) provided.
11. How big should my poster be? Posters for Interactive Papers and Kaleidoscope should be a minimum of 36" x 48". TED will provide poster boards and tacks.
If your question has still not been answered please email Brannan Meyers at email@example.com