Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there any food included with TED? There is breakfast every morning on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. On Wednesday and Thursday, you have the option of having two locations for breakfast, you can either go to the magnolia room from 7-8 or to James Foyer CD from 7:30-8:45. The breakfasts are the same at both locations. There is also a president's reception with passed hour devours on Wednesday afternoon from 5:15-6:15 pm.
2. Where do I get a receipt for my registration? Please check the email affiliated with your TED account, as receipts are sent when you register for the conference. Still, need a copy of your receipt? Please email email@example.com
3. Where can I find the TED 2019 program to document my presentation? Please check the "Past Conferences" page on the TED website:TED Conference | Teacher Education Division (tedcec.org)
4. How do I access the Mobile App? Visit your mobile device's App Store, search eShow Events, and download. Once it is installed click download next to the TED 2022 conference event, which is found in the list of events. You must use the login that was in your registration confirmation email. If you have misplaced it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What is a Conversation Table presentation? Conversation Tables are 50-minute, interactive sessions with three round tables, with discussion leaders at each table. Participants will rotate every 15 minutes, with the opportunity to each of the 3 tables during the session. A non-presenter will be asked to serve as session organizer/moderator by the Conference Advisory Committee.
6. What is a Quick Chat presentation? Quick Chat Sessions are 50-minute, fast-paced, dynamic sessions on a single topic with four speakers; each presenter has 10 minutes to present up to 10 slides. Ten minutes at the end of the session will be open for questions and discussion. Presenters will be provided a projector, screen, and outlet.
7. When does the conference begin and end? The Opening Session is at 4:30 PM on Tuesday, November 8 and the conference closes at noon on Friday, November 11. You can view the online schedule here a
8. I do not seem to be getting emails from TED. What should I do? Please check your spam folder and make sure your profile has been updated if you have a different employer than when you joined CEC. Please contact email@example.com if this still does not remedy it
9. What AV will be provided for my session? TED will provide AV for all Single Papers, Quick Chats and Multiple Paper/Panel Presentations. This includes a projector and screen. We suggest you bring your own connectors to hook up to the projector. Conversation Tables and Interactive Posters will not have any forms of AV (including projectors) provided.
10. How big should my poster be? Posters for Interactive Papers and Kaleidoscopes should be a minimum of 36" x 48". TED will provide poster boards and tacks.
11. What is the cancellation policy? Cancellations requested on or before September 30, 2022 (midnight EST), will result in a $100 cancellation fee. ALL cancellations between October 1, 2022, and November 7, 2022, will result in a $250 cancellation fee. NO requests for refunds will be granted once the conference begins on November 8, 2022. No exceptions will be made to this TED Board Policy
If your question has still not been answered please email Brannan Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org