1. I want to add a presenter to my accepted presentation, am I still able to? If you have a co-presenter that you would like to add you can log into your presenter center and do that at any time. Your log in to presenter center was in your acceptance, but if they have any problems please email me at email@example.com
2. Where do I get a receipt for my registration? Please check the email affiliated with your TED account, as receipts are sent when you register for the conference. Still, need a copy of your receipt? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Where can I find the TED 2019 program to document my presentation? Please check the "Past Conferences" page on the TED website:TED Conference | Teacher Education Division (tedcec.org)
4. When will proposals open/What is the deadline for proposals? Proposals were due by mid April.
5. When will I receive notification about my proposal status? Presenters were notified on June 15th, if you have not yet received your notification please reach out to email@example.com
6. When does registration open? Registration is now open. Please remember, all presenters must register by September 15, 2023 to be included in the program.
7. When can I book my hotel room? The hotel block is open NOW. You must use this link to receive the TED 2023 conference rate: https://www.hyatt.com/en-US/group-booking/LGBRL/G-CECE
8. When does the conference begin and end? The Opening Session is at 4:30 PM on Monday, October 30 and the conference closes at noon on Thursday, November 2. The full schedule will be provided after October 1, once we have ensured all presenters have registered.
9. I do not seem to be getting emails from TED. What should I do? Please check your spam folder and make sure your profile has been updated if you have a different employer than when you joined CEC. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if this still does not remedy it
10. What AV will be provided for my session? TED will provide AV for all Single Papers and Multiple Paper/Panel Presentations. This includes a projector and screen. We suggest you bring your own connectors to hook up to the projector. Conversation Sessions and Interactive Posters will not have any forms of AV (including projectors) provided.
11. How big should my poster be? Posters for Interactive Papers and Kaleidoscope should be a minimum of 36" x 48". TED will provide poster boards and tacks.
12. What is the cancellation policy? Cancellations requested on or before September 30, 2023(midnight EST), will result in a $100 cancellation fee. ALL cancellations between October 1, 2023, and October 29, 2023, will result in a $250 cancellation fee. NO requests for refunds will be granted once the conference begins on October 30, 2023. No exceptions will be made to this TED Board Policy
If your question has still not been answered please email Brannan Meyers at email@example.com