- Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- State Subdivisions
QUESTIONS? EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about TED 2019:
1. Requesting a change to your scheduled presentation time/date? All time slots are filled for TED 2019. We may be able to accommodate requests in the order they were received AFTER September 15, 2019.
2. Wondering about time zones? The time listed on your acceptance is local New Orleans time (Central Time Zone). For example, if your letter states 2:00 EST the time will be 2:00 CST. Our system does not allow us to change time zones without changing the entire schedule.
https://tedcec.org/conferences/ted-2019-conference-new-orleans/registration/. Please remember, all presenters must register by September 15, 2019 to be included in the program.
9. Want general information about TED 2019? Please visit the TED website: https://tedcec.org/conferences/ted-2019-conference-new-orleans/. Links with specific information about hotel, registration (https://ted.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/home/23), etc., are located at the bottom of the main conference page.
10. Wondering about AV for your session? TED will provide AV for all Single Papers, Multiple Paper/Panel Presentations, and TED Talks. This includes a projector and screen. We suggest you bring your own connectors to hook up to the projector. Conversation sessions and Interactive Papers will not have any forms of AV (including projectors) provided.
11.) Not sure how big your poster should be? Poster boards for Interactive Papers and Kaleidoscope are a minimum of 36″ x 48″. TED will provide tacks for the poster boards.