Here are the answers to some Frequently Asked Questions about TED 2019:
- Proposals will open April 1, 2019. Deadline for ALL submissions is June 1, 2019.
- Proposal acceptance/rejection notifications will be sent by mid-August, 2019.
- TED will provide AV for all Single Papers, Multiple Paper/Panel Presentations, and TED Talks. This includes a projector and screen. We suggest you bring your own connectors to hook up to the projector. Conversation sessions and Interactive Papers will not have any forms of AV (including projectors) provided.
- Poster boards for Interactive Papers are a minimum of 36″ x 48″. TED will provide tacks for the poster boards.
- Other questions about TED 2019? Please visit the TED website and click on the “Conferences” tab at the top left-be sure to choose “TED 2019 Conference: New Orleans, LA.”