Budget and Finance Committee
Chair: Budget and Finance Chair, Dr. Ruby Owiny
The Budget and Finance Committee is tasked with all of the financial responsibilities of the Division.
When necessary, the group develops and revises:
- Guidelines for the accounting and bookkeeping procedures for funds of TED related to conferences / conventions.
- Guidelines for providing reimbursement to members for expenses incurred when performing functions of TED.
Additional functions include:
- Recommending increases, maintenance, or decreases of TED dues.
- Assisting the President-Elect with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Making recommendations to the Executive Committee regarding fundraising activities.
- Assuming responsibility for other activities pertaining to financial affairs assigned by the Executive Committee.
For more information, contact Dr. Ruby Owiny