About the Awards Committee
Chair: TED Immediate Past President, Dr. Marcie Rock
- The Awards Committee is in charge of creating and presenting awards.
- Implements approved procedures for soliciting nominations and bestowing the TED Distinguished Service Award and the TED/Pearson Award.
- Prepares and disseminates publicity on recipients of awards.
- By request, assists other TED members who have responsibility for awards.
- Submits a report on awards status to the Executive Board at each of its meetings.
- Maintains a manual that details the procedures for nominating and selecting TED members for awards.
- Gathers feedback from members of the Division regarding changes in awards and the procedures pertaining to making awards.
- Maintains and updates guidelines for the nomination and selection of TED members for awards.
- Assumes responsibility for other activities pertaining to awards assigned by the Executive Committee.
For more information, contact Dr. Marcie Rock
Click here for: Awards Handbook